With a powerful heat output the Clarke model 2100 propane heater gives up to 170,000Btu heating output. The heat output is in fact fully variable between 120.000Btu right up to 170,000Btu. This model is powered by a 240V mains supply. This model is ideally suited to large open plan industrial units.
Adequate ventilation is required when operating a gas propane space heater. As a general rule of thumb an opening of 1 inch per 1000 Btu/hour is a minimum requirement.
● Clarke devil 2110 propane gas heater
● Min heat output 120,000 Btu per hour
● Max heat output 170,000 Btu per hour
● Propane gas fired
● Safety cut out on flame failure
● Electrical supply failure cut out
● Voltage 240 Volts
● Dimensions 640mm x 220mm x 385mm
● Weight 8Kg