Terms & Conditions
Saturn Sales Limited
Big Storage, Earl Road
Cheshire SK8 6PT
Tel: 0161 485 5588
Terms & Conditions General
1. All goods remain the property of Saturn Sales Ltd until payment has been received in full, the heater shop is fully owned by Saturn Sales Ltd.
2. We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
3. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
4. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards or via PatPal using the internationally recognised and supported 'Sage Pay' secure payment system. Payment will be debited from your account when you order, i.e. before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
5. All prices products and specifications are subject to change without notice. Reasonable efforts have been made to compile the product listing as completely and accurately as possible, but there may be typographical mistakes or errors in content. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
Warranty for Internet Shop Bought Products
6. Items purchased via our internet shop have a 1-year warranty, if the product has a longer warranty period it will be ststed on the product listing. To receive this warranty the product must have been used and maintained in accordance with the manufactures instructions provided. The invoice provided at purchase acts as the guarantee and should be kept in a safe place.
7. Saturn Sales Ltd cannot be held responsible if the failure of the parts is caused by electrical supply, outside forces, storms, floods, power failure or fire/smoke damage.
8. We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. However, if within 14 days of receipt of your order you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately. Items will need to be returned back to our distribution center. Please email us at: email@example.com, or call us on 0161 485 5588 for the return address before you send anything back. All returnable items must be in "as-new" condition, with complete and undamaged packaging, the refund amount will be minus any return shipping costs we incur.
9. If goods have been used or the packaging incomplete or damaged a partial refund will only be issued, with an amount to be deducted to reflect the diminished value of the goods minus any return shipping costs.
10. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
* your name
* your address
* your telephone number/s
* your email address
* your credit/debit card details - these details are not retained.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
11. If your item is not in stock, it will be back-ordered for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
12. For all supply-only customers in the UK, VAT is charged at 20.0%. Documentation is enclosed with the goods to confirm that VAT has been charged. Goods can be supplied to European business customers with no VAT being applied. In these cases the customer will be required to provide us with their Country/EU VAT number in order for VAT not to be applied.
13. For deliveries to a UK address, dispatch time is between 1-5 working days. This includes England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Deliveries to customers in Europe will take between 4-10 working days depending upon the delivery location.
14. The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.